Thursday, January 16, 2014

Spring- Thank you -Sweet Friends

 
 
 
This card is a new card and part of the "Shine" challenge of the weekly Gina K. card challenge. The object of the card is to make it shine as best as possible.
 
 
 
I did a layering card for this project. I also used a Darice embossing folder to do the blue background paper. I used a piece of a larger piece of card stock paper and cut the edging off it off to create that border piece. I loved how it looked on the card. I think the embossing on the back of it really brings that piece of paper out.
 
 
I think took another scrap piece of white card stock paper, and cut a small piece off to use for the sentiment. I used a Fiskars corner tool to punch on two sides. Then, I used the Gina K. Designs Stamp Set, "Sweet Friends" on that sentiment.
 
 
I used the "Fresh Asparagus" ink stamp for the sentiment. Then, I put 3 pink pearl beads on each corner, for my shine.
 
 
This is a pretty simple card to make, and took no time whatsoever to make it. This card could be done in about thirty minutes or so. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your card is so gorgeous! Love that designer paper with the roses and the pretty little pink pearls just finishes off the card beautifully! Fabulous job! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angelica I appreciate it. I love those roses in that paper. It and the sentiment are my favorite. :)

      Delete