Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Just A Little Note....

 
 
 


This card had been fun to create. I used a pack of card stock that I purchased a while back, and hadn't had a project to use it on until this challenge came up. I'm so excited about getting back into the challenges. I have missed doing this a lot. I used a brown card stock paper for the background. Then, I cut slits on paper that I made to put the stamp on. The stamp itself, I purchased from Joann's craft store.

I used two different colored strips of ribbon across the bottom. I also used different colored buttons to filter in between each of the spots along the card stock. This card can be used for a male or female card. I love that about this card.

Many of the inks I use are from the Gina K Designs Ink Sets. I also use many of the stamps, but in the case, I chose to use a stamp I rarely get to use. That is the one neat thing about this particular challenge, you are not stuck with certain products to participate. I love that with this challenge.

On that note, I will say that many of Gina K Design products are really good products. So if you do get the opportunity to purchase them, I'd highly recommend it. Also, she offers many tutorial videos on how to make wonderful cards. I have learned so much from her cards and techniques. I've grown along the way!





 http://modsquadchallenge.blogspot.com/


Click on the badge up above to join along in our challenges. I would really love to win the prize they are giving this time. It's an awesome prize package. The prize, I hope to win is a $50 Gina K Designs gift card. I am always buying new stuff from Gina K. I love all of her products. Watch for more things coming soon. This blog is brand new. I have been creating cards for years now. I have switched back and forth between blogger and word press. So, I'm back to blogger for this blog only. So watch for more, and new challenges coming soon.

I also participate in the Gina K. Designs weekly challenges. So watch for those post as well. As always, I truly hope you enjoy these designs and learn something new along the way. After all, isn't that why we blog hop?

14 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! I love the color combinations and layout! Thank you for playing in our first challenge! Sean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sean for your comments. I appreciate it. I enjoy playing along with the rest of you guys too. It's lots of fun. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh so rocking with that awesome pearl swirly! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catdidit, thank you for the comments. I appreciate it. I enjoy discovering new techniques and ways to improve my skills. :) Thanks so much for all you guys do. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Christy! What a great blingy card...you know I love bling! LOL And thank you for all your awesome words about GKD! We're so happy to see you play along with us at Mod Squad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lee for your comments. I appreciate it. I love Gina K. Designs product. All of them! I get them every time I can. :) Glad you stopped by. Thank you so much.

      Delete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Christy! Love all the bling and the beautiful papers you used! Love the pictures at the top of your blog! I also started following you! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Angelica. I appreciate you following my blog. If you have a link, I'll follow back. Many Blessings, Christine. By the way, all the pictures at the top I took. If you click on my website tab, you can see the ones I have snapped on my wordpress blog. :)

      Delete
  5. Lots of collage element going on in this card. Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Verna, thank you so much for your comments. I appreciate them. Glad you enjoyed it. I'm trying to work with new techniques and ways to create a new card. Learning so much from Gina K. :) Blessings, Christine

      Delete
  6. I checked out your pictures and they are all gorgeous! Great job! Here's the link to my blog http://angieshandmadecraftswithlove.blogspot.com/ Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Angelica, and I will follow back for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great little blinged-out note card! All those buttons just add to the fun! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol L. Thanks so much for your comments. I love anything bling, don't you? It makes for a great card. Blessings, Christine :)

      Delete